Thursday, May 7, 2009

Plans plans plans...

So with Anne coming into town to visit I definitely have to cook some this weekend! Sure, we'll go out a bit and enjoy Athens, but I'm definitely making brunch on Sunday... there's no way around that.

Asparagus quiche for sure, but what else? Fresh fruit? Always good. Something potato-y? Maybe some homemade latkes with sour cream. Yes, that will do nicely. And, as an added bonus, I'm breaking out the Bloody Mary from a few weeks ago.

I've got some old bananas that need to be used as well so I'll probably turn those guys into muffins for Saturday's breakfast. Nothing to fancy, I have to have time to enjoy the wonder of Anne :-D

1 comment:

  1. I am making asparagus quiche this weekend!!! If you add bacon or ham, it will taste more like a pig, and that will be spectacular...a kitchen tip brought to you from Seattle.

    -Mallory
    http://baconwrappedlife.com

    ReplyDelete