Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finals Weekend...

So it's the weekend before finals.

I'm not sure if I'll quite have the time for baking deliciousness this weekend. Luckily I've got some photos and recipes saved from making a delicious batch of baklava earlier this quarter.

For the savory of the week, I'm not quite sure what to do. I may postpone a real update until I get back into town since next weekend I'll be home. However, while at home, I'll be making an AMAZING cake. I can't wait for the pictures on that... or the actual cake.

Needless to say this may be a slightly uneventful two weeks, but next quarter starts very soon and with it, new recipes. I'm incredibly eager to figure out some more herbed cookies (rosemary lemon shortbread maybe?) and some delicious savory items (pumpkin brown butter sage pasta).

Awww time...

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm remember the pumpkin ravioli (which then turned into pumpkin lasagne)?? Yum!!

    Good luck with finals and the start of the new quarter!!

    -Mal
    http://pink.jemts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I fondly remember the pumpkin ravioli, but was not present for the lasagna... I still need that amazing bolognese sauce recipe from you... ;)

    ReplyDelete